Thursday, 3 June 2010

CHALLENGE 106 - FACES

Can anyone tell me where the weeks are going??? and 2010.  It is now June - supposedly flaming - and I don't know where May went.....
Many thanks for your entries last week - you will be able to see them on the sampler on my favourites blog.
Now for a new challenge - FACES.  Please add a face or two somewhere on your creation. It does not have to be human of course - the choice is yours.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
If you would like to be Guest Designer or Sponsor at some point please add GD or S to your entry.
Here is my card for this week hope you like it.


Posted by Picasa


11 comments:

Beryl said...

It's beautiful Cynthia. Love the ethereal feel to it.
Beryl xx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful, Cynthia!!

Faye said...

Cynthia, your art work is gorgeous.

Janet said...

Lovely card, Cynthia. Very romantic and spiritual.

Janet xx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Cynthia, faces always give a card that little extra, a personal touch!

Lavender Rose said...

Oh Cynthia, this is just fabulous!!!! I must join in with this one!

Beryl said...

I haven't got a beautiful human face so I've chosen a canine one. Now I've read that back it looks a bit odd - but that's me too.
Beryl xx

studio pashnada said...

This is my first time here - I hope it's okay that the links I left are to older posts.

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenge and beautiful Cards

Chrissie said...

Your card is stunning, love the colours you have used.
This is the first time I entered your challenge hope you like my effort
hugs Chrissie xx

Kim Costello said...

Great challenge Cynthia wonderful card, I just had to have a go! Thanks for inspiring, HuGs Kim :)

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD