This week I would like you to TAKE A TRIP TO FANTASYLAND with me - with an added twist. Please ATTACH A TAG to your creation to add to the overall effect. You can see my card and tag below.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours as long as you attach a tag somewhere. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog.
Thanks and enjoy the trip to wherever your fantasy takes you.
Please do note I am away on a Stamping retreat from Friday till Monday so will check your entries on my return.


2 comments:
Tough challenge for me, Cynthia, but your art work looks fantastic.
Just about made it this week Cynthia. Enjoyed wheeling the dragons out again - just love those boys! Posted as you showed me and I put the watermark thingy on too. Thank you so much for showing me.
Janet xx
Post a Comment