Thursday, 27 May 2010

CHALLENGE 105 HOME SWEET HOME

Good evening folks - many apologies for not getting my challenge up yet. I have just last night returned from my wonderful overseas trip and am not yet over the jet lag completely.
I do thank you all for your entries which I know will be great. The sampler from last week is now up and running on my favourites blog.
However to get you started on this week your challenge will be HOME SWEET HOME - interpret as you wish - can you tell I am glad to be home?
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge and thanks also for your patience.

10 comments:

danit said...

Hi, great theme. I added my ATC.

A Bit of Country said...

Great Challenges Lots of Fun.

Beryl said...

Made it again this week. Hope you're having a great weekend.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Lovely theme this week. Enjoying the good weather today!

Janet xx

Faye said...

I am still struggling with posting entries due to the on again off again service from our server. If my hair weren't already gray, it would certainly be turning because of these aggravations.

But I did enjoy doing this theme. Mine is part paper and part digital.

sam21ski said...

I made a house

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/2010/06/home-sweet-home.html

crafty creations said...

Great challenge Cynthia

Viv said...

Great theme! Hope my unusual house is OK!

Kathleen said...

Loved this theme, thankyou!

Wanda said...

A lovely theme but I'm afraid I'm a bit late posting as I wanted to ensure the recipient received it before I posted it on here.
Wanda

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD