Thursday, 8 December 2011

Challenge 182 - Trees and Baubles

Many thanks for your entries this last week... surprising how many folks thought Christmas songs were Christmas Carols lol but never mind they were all lovely and we love to look at them.

Now for the last winner of Joanna Sheen's voucher this year....

come in number


32



that's you Hazel


Well done... please do email me before 14th December to claim your prize.



This week we move on to Trees and Baubles... if you can please include both in your creation.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

Now check out the fab DT blogs to see their works of art.. thanks again ladies you do some sterling work every week and it is much appreciated.



CAROLINE








CLAIRE







ELIZABETH





CYNTHIA















JENNY







JEN
















6 comments:

Christine said...

You can find my entry here Thanks for looking!

Hazel said...

Oh wow! I won the last challenge - thank you so much - have emailed x

Tess said...

Sorry if I sent the wrong thing last week but in my defence I did ask if carols were 'songs' and no-one answered.(in comments). I will try and get it right this week. lol x

peggy gatto said...

I love holiday decorating!!!
some love and festive art to inspire!
Thanks for the challenge!

Seafield Jo said...

Thanks for another great challenge, I love the DT cards. Jo x

Crafting With Jack said...

I'm a bit late!!

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD