The winner of the ChiChi Memories digi images is.....
wait for it
number.....12
yes that is you Mary C..... congratulations.
Please do email me with your email address before 24th August to claim your winnings.
Thanks again ChiChi.
Onto a new challenge and a lovely new sponsor..... The Stamping Boutique gave the DT some lovely images to work with to create their 'SONG OF CHOICE' and offer 3 winner's choice digis as a prize - read all about them over on the Sponsor pages.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Check out the DT blogs as well as looking at their lovely creations below.
Not sure I will get mine done in time as having computer and printer problems.... must get on...have a lovely day
CAROLINE with
'Tulips from Amsterdam'

JENNY with
'Raindrops keep falling on my head'

JEN with
'Garden in the Rain'
14 comments:
love the challenge Cynthia, hugz heidi x
Congratulations to the winner:) Sandra H
Great challenge!!
I love this challenge!! :0) Great DT creations again.xx
Hi Girls, just came across your challenge blog and had to enter. I am a new follower too!
Hugs Hazel xx
Great DT cards, showing my age here with this song lol
Beryl x
Thank you for another fab challenge - I've now got the song stuck in my head!!! Jo x
OMG, Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner last week! I am very honored and excitedto have my card chosen.
Great challenge this week it already has me thinking...
Happy Creating,
Mary C
Gorgeous DT creative inspiration..great chall thank you
smiles Christine xx
Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspiration! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Hi the baby Boy song by Beyonc`e can be found HERE
smiles Christine x
the song 'Thank You' by Dido is the one usd on the Eminem song Stan.
Kathleen Mc x
Hi Cynthia
Loved this challenge and it gave me a real chance to try something different.
Sandie
Whew, just under the wire!!! I loved the designs and music is a joy!!!
Post a Comment