Many thanks for your lovely entries last week..... sadly most of you did not read the instructions and did not include one of Caroline's digi flowers so could not be entered into the draw - however those who did had the chance of some more digis from Caroline... thanks again for them my friend.
The winner is
number 7
that is you Sandra - Congratulations
Please email me before 10th August to claim your winnings.
Now onto this week's new challenge... again sponsored by Joanna Sheen who gives a gift voucher every first Thursday in the month.... thanks Joanna.
Your challenge is 'Island Paradise' so get your thinking caps on and create and dream your own real or fantasy special island place.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Now check out the DT creations.... all lovely places I would like to be.
CAROLINE

CYNTHIA

JEN

JENNY

6 comments:
My entry is on my blog. I can't see that I am linked in the Mr. Linky thing.
http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/08/pdcc-and-rainbow-lady.html
You certainly had me thinking this week Cynthia.
Beryl x
I was so happy when i saw i was the winner! Thank you!
And this weeks challenge seams very fun too! Thank you!
And all the DT cards are beautiful and gives inspiration. :)
Hugs from Sandra
Thanks Cynthia for coming up with this great theme to get me started on scrapping my holiday photos.
Great DT work as always.
Ann xxx
oh Cynthia so sorry my first entry is the wrong link. Please could you delete it. I was doing a bit of blog hopping and forgot I had copied that address after my own.
Silly me.
Ann xxx
dont know if i have done this right as it's the firt time i've tried . Suex
Post a Comment