Thursday, 11 August 2011

Challenge 165..... 'Stamp it'

Well another challenge over and done with - thanks for your entries we love to see them ... not too many  this week.... guess you don't like islands lol. I find myself wishing I was on my island right now as the rain has come down none stop all day and we have another two days ahead.....with flood alerts set by the weathermen..... also quite cold too.

However we do have a lucky winner of the voucher from Joanna and that winner is you




number  11




Congratulations Gloria ... please do email me your address info before 17th August to claim your winnings.

Onto a new challenge this week.... we would like you to 'STAMP IT'...... that means use stamping somewhere on your creation... you can also emboss if you feel like it.
This challenge is again sponsored by ChiChi Memories and they offer some super digis as a prize.
They also gave the DT some lovely images to work with... see below.
Audrey our DT member who is also co-ordinator for ChiChi has now left the DT... we were very sorry to see her go... but understand she has lots of other 'stuff' to do.
We wish you well Aud and thank you for all your hard work with the DT.
ChiChi will also leave the sponsorship after the September challenge.... don't worry we have a replacement... more info later on that.

So come along and join in the challenge and have some fun.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

Now check out the DT works of art below





CAROLINE







CYNTHIA









ELIZABETH









JENNY







JEN









11 comments:

Lenas kort said...

Great challenge :-)

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:) Sandra H

Faye said...

Interesting challenge and broad enough for a great variety in the entries. My entry is on my blog.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a fun challenge and great DT cards! Thanks for this great idea!
Hugs Marion

Carol said...

Great inspiration from the DT as always. Carol x

Dwita said...

Hai, it's the first time for me to join...

XxJULESxX said...

thanks for the challenge! and fab cards from the DT!

veronica said...

sorry it has been such a long time since I managed to enter, just seemed to run out of time!

Lesley said...

wow fab dt cards and a fab challenge :o)) xx

Carol said...

2nd entry using the gorgeous stamps I won a while back. Carol x

Jean said...

I am very sorry but I managed to link my entry to an old blog post by mistake last night. I do apologise and have added a new link to my card at 32. my original one is 30 but I don't know how to delete it. Jean

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD