Thursday, 13 January 2011

Challenge 135 - 'Winter Sketch'

Wow - what can I say? there was a record number of entries for the first challenge this year with my new DT.  We would all like to thank you for your lovely creations and comments this week, only wish I could post all to the sampler over on my favourites blog but alas not enough space.

Now for a drum roll please........
....
....

The winner of the voucher from Joanna Sheen is......

Number 46 - yes that's you Kate well done. 


Please email me with your full name and address info and your voucher will be sent to you direct from Joanna Sheen.

Because so many of you entered the same card more than once I could not use Mr Linky so my dear husband picked the winning number..... thanks Geoff.
Please do not submit more than two entries per challenge thanks a lot.
I know Mr Linky was playing up last week so let us hope he works ok this week.


This week your challenge is sponsored by Chi Chi Memories with a prize of digi images of your choice.  Audrey has provided the sketch below and we would like you to incorporate 'Winter' in your creation please.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog.
If you think Mr Linky has not worked please do not repost as every time last week the entry was there for me to see the first time. Just post a comment and I will check to see if it is there or not. If not I will get back to you.

This challenge will end at midnight 19th January UK Time.


HERE IS YOUR SKETCH




and here are the wonderful DT cards made using some of ChiChi Memories digi images.



AUDREY








CHRISTINE












CYNTHIA





















HAZEL



ELIZABETH






JEN












CLAIRE




Have fun and enjoy the challenge.

10 comments:

sammi said...

Just FYI, I think the reason so many people added the same card multiple times, is that Mr Linky was messed up and it wasn't showing our cards when they uploaded. I know it did this to me, and I tried ti upload my card several times before I realized it was mr Linky just not working right. I'm sure it happened to many other people as well and people werent entering the same card more than once on purpose. I had posted a comment in the challenge thread to let you know Mr Linky wasn't working properly.

Sass said...

Great fun Cynthia, thank you. Just the excuse I was looking for to 'play' with this lovely cd.

starcyl said...

Well Cynthia your plan may just work, we will have all Christmas cards done in plenty of time this year,lol
Great challenge as usual, just glad I was in the right frame of mind this week.
Jenny x

Faye said...

Enjoyed seeing all the fine cards made by the design team. You folks are so talented!

Annie said...

The Mr Linky thing seems to be happening everywhere Cythia. Great challenge.
Tweeked the sketch a little - sorry.
Ann xxx

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

downrightcrafty said...

Thank you so so much Cynthia, would have missed my fabulous win without your kind intervention
mail sent now thank you so much again, really appreciate your thoughtfulness
Hugs Kate xx

Janet said...

Hope the link is ok Cynthia. Nice challenge this week.


Janet xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

HI! I discovered this blog just a few days ago, and really liked both the blog and the challenge here :)
Here were so many exciting thing to both read and see. I'll be back here.
Love from Lisbeth

Beryl said...

Thanks for another chance to add to the Christmas pile - I know it's putting off the inevitable though - it's gonna be hearts and things before long.

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD