Thursday, 6 January 2011

Challenge 134 - 'IT'S ALL NEW TO ME'

Happy New Year
to you all from my wonderful new Design Team Gems
and myself
Many thanks for all your entries over the last couple of weeks - I will pop some on the sampler over on my favourites blog as usual.
Now for something new....... having a super new Design Team (this alone is new to me never had one before so please bear with me whilst I get used to it, please excuse as Mr Blogger has not posted set up how I posted.... silly man) and a New Year your challenge this week is 'IT'S ALL NEW TO ME'  this could be some new crafty item you had for Christmas, a new technique, card fold or project.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog.
Now for the exciting part of the challenge - there will be spot prize - a £10.00 gift voucher from the lovely Joanna Sheen to spend as you wish in her wonderful online craft shop - thanks Joanna.
So go ahead and enjoy the challenge and be lucky, and do be sure to check out the Design Team blogs and see their splendid work
Here are their new projects to give you inspiration the links to their blogs is on the Design Team page so make sure you go and have a look.

AUDREY



CHRISTINE


 





HAZEL


JEN













CLAIRE














ELIZABETH




CYNTHIA





46 comments:

Annie said...

oh fantastic creations from the team - wow what stunners.
Will certainly enter this Cynthia - a great chance to use new stuff (or maybe buy more - noooooooooooooooo!)
Ann xxx

SAMARA said...

Wowie Cynthia...for never having a design team before, you sure pick em darling! The work and creativity and unique spirit in each of the pieces is outstanding! I love the inpiration each one presents to (me) us. Way to go brave warrior womyn! Squishy Hugs, Samara

Gem said...

gorgeous DT Cards! Gemma x

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Here's my entry: http://artyventure.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/my-first-journal-page/

Hazel said...

Great cards from the team. I've linked a card made using a new stamp I had for Christmas x

craftychris said...

great cards ,and i enjoyed taking part
chris x

Faye said...

I can't get Mr. Linky to work again, Cynthia. My entry is on my blog. Please enter it for me. Thanks.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2011/01/rainbow-lady-its-all-new-to-me.html

Faye said...

The design team has done an outstanding job of presenting us with such great inspirations. Unfortunately, I can't find how to get to their blogs to comment. And your own, Cynthia, is absolutely gorgeous.

Basslady said...

hi lovely crafters!

first of all:
sending you all many new years kisses and hugs!

it is always such fun to participate here!

well, mr. linky played oviously tricks on me, he didn't accept my first trial to enter...
than i tried it a second time...
just in case, my entry is two times now there, would you please be so kind and delete one of them?

xoxo silvi (germany)

Denise said...

Great cards from the DT team loved the challenge

Janet said...

Wonderful Design Team creations. I think this will be a very successful challenge with such talented people.

Janet xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love all the inspirational projects. Fab. Thankyou for sharing

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards!

Dawn said...

Wonderful cards

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards from the DT. Thank you for the chance to enter :o)
Jackie xx

Juhi said...

Awesome challenge, gives me a chance to showoff my new supplies :)

XxJULESxX said...

wow love the DT cards!!! thanks for the challenge!(i used new stamp)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab creations from the new team. Never entered before but now have you listed on my blog.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Annie said...

Hi Cynthia I've tried twice to leave a link and it's not showing up - is Mr Linky playing at silly billies.
My link is ..
http://craftworkblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-beginnings.html
Ann xxx

Spyder said...

Happy New Year!!
Can't see all of the Mr Linky

((Lyn))

Tammy L said...

great challenge and fantastic DT creations. I have either linked mine twice or not at all..LOL as I didn't see it in the line up. Just in case, you can find it here

http://tampatha.wordpress.com/2011/01/08/happy-bird-day/

Linda said...

Beautiful cards for inspiration!!
I can't seem to get Mr Linky to take my link for my card for the challenge.
Here is my link...
http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2011/01/limelight-papercrafts-365-cards-rainbow.html

Josephine said...

What a beautiful blog! Lovely inspiration too.

Purple Crazy said...

what fab dt work girls

Beryl said...

Ooh - lots of entries already. Brilliant work from your new DT - great source of inspiration.
Beryl xx

Linda Wescott said...

Thanks for the great challenge, the DT projects are just fantastic. Hugs lin

Jan said...

What a wonderful blog Cynthia here is my entry xx jan

Fern said...

Beautiful creations from the design team!!! Hugs!!!

dj1952 said...

The cards are lovely by the DT. This is my first visit here, and I'll stop back by. The new thing to me is the template for the card. Hugs, dj

lis-m said...

Hi..
this is my first time with you.. great challenge.. couldn't resist.Great dt work!
hugs xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

All beautiful from the DT and so varied too.

iReneM said...

This sure is a fantastic start to 2011 with some great creations from your talented DT
HNY to you all
x

Paula said...

Great DT cards!

Paula. x

Purple Crazy said...

Linky seems to be playing up mine is here http://purple-crazy.blogspot.com/2011/01/guest-design-stamps-r-us.html

Guro said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT cards from the designer team :-D
Hugs Guro

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thank ypu for the challenge and for all the great inspiration.

sammi said...

Mr Linky is being naughty. I can;t tell if my cards are posting, so I will post them here in comments to make sure.

here is one:

http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/2011/01/ooh-la-la-lets-bling-it-on.html

sammi said...

Another entry:

http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/2011/01/lets-tie-one-on-at-craft-your-passion.html

My Linky isnt behaving very nicely lol

sammi said...

Mr Linky needs a spanking for not working properly! LOL

here is my other card:

http://sammibugscrapshack.blogspot.com/2011/01/showing-some-swan-love.html

Colette said...

Great work ladies, I have entered a card for the challenge, here is the link to my blog http://digiredoodah.blogspot.com/2011/01/teddy-bo-tuesday.html

Anita said...

Lovely DT creations.

patty said...

wonderful artwork from you, mine you can find here:
http://pattyskreativseite.blogspot.com/2011/01/einen-easel-card-kalender-hab-ich-noch.html

Giò said...

Gorgeous DT work ladies!
Hugs, Giò

Antonella said...

What beautiful cards from the design team! I've linked up a new type of card that was so much fun to make and the Angel medallion was new as well.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

...just Peggy said...

Thanks for the challenge

...just Peggy said...

I tried to post my card 3 times and didn't think you got it. I have linked your site to my card. I posted my 'Monster Love' (on my Valenties Bear) http://grandmaspearl.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-bear_13.html
Thanks for the comment and the challenge
Grandma's Pearl

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD