You can see some of the creations as always on my favourites blog - thanks for all of them they are all winners.
This week I would like you to 'Make it a Vintage Delight'. It does not have to be a Christmas card - if you are heartily sick of them make something else - as long as Vintage that will be fine.
As usual you may create whatever you wish be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Don't forget that in January I will be giving away lots of Blog Candy as I have many new sponsors - I hope you will enjoy them and join in the challenges with my super new Design Team
I went with a Vintage Christmas card - not many left to make now thank goodness


4 comments:
Cynthia, your Vintage Delight example is beautiful and a wonderful inspiration piece for us. Love the old fashioned Christmas look.
Hi, Cynthia. Entering for the first time , great inspiration from your card! Thank you. hugs. Miria
Love vintage Christmas Cynthia, guess I'm an old fashioned kind of girl LOL Elizabeth xxx
Lovely vintage images on your card Cynthia. Like that Santa. I needed a change from Christmas though.
Jen x
Post a Comment