I am well and truly snowed in - we have had feet of the stuff this last week and there is no sign of it going anywhere soon.
Many thanks for the lovely Thanksgiving cards last week - some can be seen on the sampler over on my favourites blog.
This week I would like to see some Christmas Animals on your creations - I have chosen some Beatrix Potter animals always a firm favourite I think.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Here are my cards to help with inspiration should you need any.




12 comments:
Beautiful examples! Fun theme!
yeah Cynthia I was nearly first this week. Can't believe it.
Good idea for a challenge - gave me chance to use my House Mouse stamps again.
Ann xxx
Gorgeous cards Cynthia, I love those stamps. I'll be back with my card tomorrow :-)
Claire xx
Beautiful card. Thank you!
Love your creations! Great theme!
Fun theme Cynthia, like your snowy scenes.
Jen x
aww , love the Beatrix Potter images ,, very cute cards Cynthia :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Cynthia, your little creatures are so cute. They look similar to the one I used.
I combined two challenges on this one. It was fun using my tiny bunnies stamp. It's not one I use very often.
Lovely card and scene ^^
nice weekends,
cathy
Enjoyed this challenge! Lovely cards.
Janet xx
Hi Cynthia, OMS is Odourless Mineral Spirit aka Zest, Sansodor etc. used with paper stumps for blending crayons.
Janet xx
Wow - lots of entries already this week. A popular subject methinks. Hope this pair qualify in the animal category but I just had to use them when I saw them.
Beryl xx
Post a Comment