Thanks for your entries last week - you will see them on my favourites blog very soon.
BOO......Now for the new challenge which just had to be HALLOWEEN as it is geting very close.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy whether it be card, scrapbook or fat book page, or simply a tag or mobile. The scarier the better this week I think.
Add your creation to your blog - if you don't have one just email me and leave a comment and I will pop over to see your lovely works of art. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and have a great and scary Halloween. BOO
Here is my not too scary ATC for inspiration.


4 comments:
Done it! Thanks for a lovely challenge and a super example Cynthia. Glad to hear you're now settled in Bermuda.
Topical challenge and it fits my latest creations - sort of!
Thank you.
http://katykrunch.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween.html
Love this challenge! I did my ATC's for a forum swap but was away so too late to join in...hope you like them!
((Lyn)
don't normally do halloween - but everything just came together this time!
Post a Comment