Thursday, 16 July 2009

CHALLENGE 68 HATS

Many thanks for your lovely entries last week - you can see them on the slide show on my other blog. Please forgive me if your card is not there - having probs with slide show tonight and also Mr Linky. Will try rectify tomorrow.
A new challenge this week is to show a HAT or HATS somewhere on your creation.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

Here is my collage effect card showing a lovely pinky red hat - coloured with chalks.



Posted by Picasa



16 comments:

Unknown said...

Cynthia, great challenge, will have a go....trying to get back into the swing off things. Hugs Avril xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Cynthia, what a lovely challenge. I so love hats and love seeing images with hats on.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Faye said...

I love your reddish pink hat. What a wonderful stamp. My entry is on my blog.

HERE

Faye said...

Cynthia, I don't see my entry posting so I'm trying again. If this is a duplicate, please just don't approve it.

I commented about your beautiful hatted lady in the pinkish red hat. I love hats myself and wear sporty ones. I do own a few dressy ones, too.

My entry is on my blog.

HERE

Meikoningin said...

My hat is here :D

http://creations-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/in-this-house-market-street-5.html

Pat said...

Lovely challenge Cynthia, can't find Mr Linky so here is my card

Pat xx

blackdragon said...

love your card cynthia...
i've done mine and its only saturday!

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/07/rainbowladys-challenge.html

love lynx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW what a great challenge, sorry I missed last week, busy as its the school hols! Hope you like mine, Hazelxox
Here is Santa in his hat!

Unknown said...

Hi Cynthia just posted my card on my blog, I loved doing this challenge. Hope you like my take. My card is here http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.com/

AliMayes said...

Here is my Stylish Lady
Thanks for looking,
Ali xx

Dragon said...

Oh Cynthia... I LOVE !!!!! this piece. It is so vintage and collage, all the stuff I like. Wonderful my friend. Off to look for hates, but I think I don't have any!!!
Frankie
xx

Anonymous said...

I thought I might struggle with a hat one Cynthia - then Daisy came to my rescue!
Here she is

Ann x

Dragon said...

Of course I meant hats!! Here is my answer to your challenge... hope it fits the bill!! Thanks for looking.
Frankie
xx

http://dragon-dragonsweb.blogspot.com/2009/07/rainbow-ladys-challenge-hats-klimpt.html

Cheri said...

Here's my card. http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/2009/07/three-times-lady-or-uptown-girl.html

Thanks for looking and thanks for the challenge.

Chaosmaus said...

My enty is here.

my card
Hugs Kerstin

Chaosmaus said...

My entry for this Challenge.

my card
Hugs Kerstin

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD