Thursday, 9 July 2009

SCRIPTED FLORAL CANVAS

Many thanks for your lovely Christmas entries this week - you can see them on the sampler over at Rainbow Lady's Favourites Blog http://rainbowladysfavourites.blogspot.com/. I am trying to avoid slide shows on this site now as they seem to be freezing everyone's screens.

This week a new challenge with the topic SCRIPT. I would like you to feature SCRIPT somewhere on your creation. It could be as a background or the main feature 'tis up to you.

As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

Here is my canvas made whilst on the Stamp Addicts retreat last month.
Enjoy the challenge.





Posted by Picasa


7 comments:

Meikoningin said...

Here is my contribution :)

http://creations-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/booklet-rose.html

Faye said...

I hope I have enough "script" on mine. I made a tag for this and another challenge.

HERE

Dragon said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this one, Cynthia... love doing collages with CALLIGRAPHY!! so in my element. Your finished piece came out really well. Thanks for looking
Frankie
xx

AliMayes said...

I'm afraid that mine is print rather than script :o( but I hope it's acceptable!
Thanks for looking,
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

Loved this Cynthia and love your sample too
Ann x

Christine said...

My 1st challenge for you, at long last LOL
Hope it is acceptable
Hugs
Christine xx

Spyder said...

Hope my Valley ofthe Kings ATC is okay for this Challenge, after all The Egyptians were probably the first to 'write' even if it was in pictures...I've used Mr linky and it can also be found
here on my blog

((Lyn))

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD