Friday, 31 August 2012

Some news for you all

Well folks, I have been running this Challenge blog now for almost four years and never taken a break... so now I plan to do just that.

Sorry if it comes as a shock but I have thought long and hard about it and made the decision that the time has come.

The reasons being.....

My husband is returning to work in the UK in June from Bermuda (hurrah and thrice hurrah) and I need some time to find somewhere for us to live in London - this will  take up valuable crafting time... together with all the unpacking of the boxes he is sending back from overseas... finding homes for it all,,,, then repacking stuff for him to take to the new flat... when we find it etc etc.... I won't bore you with all the details I am sure you get the picture.

So, I plan to take the next few months off to get everything sorted and to spend some quality time with my best friend Geoff my lovely husband. He has been away far too long and I and he will be glad when he is back working and living in the UK.


So please forgive me and bear with me and if you can, rejoin me sometime in 2013 to continue where we left off.

I will be posting every now and then on here to let you know how things are going.

Until then have a lovely summer.... hopefully we will get one here in the UK!!!! enjoy the Jubilee and the Olympics and I will see you all again next year I hope.

Please don't forget me and thanks again for all your support over the past four years ( I only started the blog to see if it would work lol)

Now scroll down for the last challenge for a while and enjoy

Bye for now xx

18 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Exciting times for you! I am sure you will enjoy the break and be itching to get backing into the swing of things in no time. Looking forward to seeing you back in September and fingers crossed it all goes smoothly :))

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Exciting! Enjoy the summer and we look forward to something new in September!

Stef H said...

the very best of everything to both of you. hope the transition goes smoothly. will be looking for you in september.

hugs :)

Carol said...

Good luck with everything Cynthia and hope it goes smoothly. Enjoy your summer off and look forward to something new in September. Carol x

Yvonne said...

Good luck with the house hunting and moving! Looking forward to seeing you back in September :)

Mandy Chilvers said...

have a good break and can't wait til September!

Faye said...

Good luck with all the summer doings. I have thought of dropping out for a spell myself, due to various outings and yard work and other things. Please do come back in September. Yours is one of my favorite challenges.

Jen said...

Enjoy your break Cynthia.
Jen x

Christine said...

Good luck with everything Cynthia.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Cynthia You deserve a Holidayxxx Enjoy your time off, Love Hazelxoxo

veronica said...

good luck flat hunting Cynthia - and enjoy your summer! hope to see you back in autumn, when hopefully I shall be able to join in again.

Trish x said...

Enjoy the break and come back refreshed xx
Trish xx

Sandra H said...

All the very best to you's and enjoy your well earned break and l will be looking out for you in September...........take care:)x

Unknown said...

Aww Cynthia, you will be missed, but I totally understand, sometimes life takes over. Hope all goes well with the move/relocation and look forward to joining you again in September.
Much love, Jax

Hazel said...

I will miss your challenges and you certainly won't be forgotten. Hope all goes well with the move back to the UK x

Hazel said...

Not long to wait now ... can't wait to see what's happening for September - hope you are well and the move has gone well x

Anonymous said...

Hope you come back soon

Hazel said...

Hope you're OK, Cynthia - sad not to see you back x

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD