Thursday, 10 May 2012

Challenge 204.... 'Age....as in decoupage etc

Many thanks for all the  lovely Memories you shared with us last week.... I will get to comment later as just in the house after the fab Create and Craft cruise.

This week the challenge is sponsored by 'Pinflair' makers of the fab Pinflair gluegel... and the topic is 'AGE.. as in decoupage, pyramage, trinitage.... etc ... you get the picture I am sure.

So get your thinking caps out and you could be the lucky winner of the Pinflair blog candy.


As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

Now for the winner of Joanna's voucher this month


Number 7... yes again... was picked out by my lovely friend Linda on the cruise... as I did not have access to Mr Random Generator this week due to being on the high seas.. and boy were they rough at times lol... another story for another time lol

So come in.....Deanne....well done on winning this week

please do contact me before the 17th June to claim your winnings.

Now check out the fab work done by my great DT below and don't forget to visit their blogs.


BERYL


7th may 004



CAROLINE


204 'age'




CLAIRE






JENNY



20120507_072734

7 comments:

Jan said...

Gorgeous Dt work everyone xx Jan

Jen said...

Beautiful cards ladies. Here's one I made earlier if you recall lol!
Jen x

rachel said...

great DT work and a lovely soothing challenge xx

Cazro said...

Lovely and different challenge. Thanks for super DT work. Caz

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB DT work Ladies :) and Cool challenge :)

Maxines Craft Room said...

Beautiful cards everyone. Thanks for a wonderful challenge once again. Love Maxine. xxx

BB Creations said...

another exciting week in the rainbow lades challenge xx

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD