Whilst many were enjoying masked festivities I had my own wonderful weekend away. I went to the Stitches Trade Show at the NEC where I completed another fabulous Tim Holtz workshop - new photo opposite and more on my other blog.
He is a delightful and very talented man as you all know but this time he had the lovely Dyan Reaveley with him so I got to play with some of her new inks and stencils.... wow... is all I can say.
I met lots of super folks including Joanna Sheen, Lyndsay Mason, Jo Channon, Andy Skinner, the lovely ickle Leonie, Hels, Clare Curd, Amy and Marion... I must have missed someone along the way... oh yes our lovely Wendie Rhodes and Dawn Wheeler too how could I forget Bendy Wendie.
I saw some great demos and some wonderful new products....watch your wallets folks as you will want lots of new stuff both here and overseas.
Now onto the challenge itself......
Now for a complete change this week..... today is... believe it or not, 'DOG BISCUIT APPRECIATION DAY'..... but we will just celebrate DOGS - what a very odd day to celebrate if you ask me but hey ho each to their own....
So anything with a dog or two would be appreciated.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Check out the DT creations.... all lovely as always, thanks again girls.
CYNTHIA


9 comments:
great challenge. Wonderful examples.
~AJ
What have you started - me scrapbooking????? Lovely design team stuff as always.
Janet xx
Love the DT cards. Thanks for another fab challenge. Jo :)
Hello Cynthia, my first time here but it really tickled me to learn it was Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day and I couldn't resist this challenge. The DT have made some lovely examples too. Elizabeth x
Great challenge Cynthia and the samples are fabulous
Beryl x
love my dogs so this is good for me. The DT have turned out great samples yet again, lome them all. Sue-b.x
Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day...too funny!
Super DT samples!
Love, Laura
Great inspiration pieces from the DT.
Beautiful cards from DT. Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment