Thursday, 10 November 2011

Challenge 178 - Inspired by the Princettia

Many thanks for your lovely remembrances last week... all delightful and showing lovely memories of lost brave souls.

The lucky winner of Joanna's voucher this month is..... 


number    6

Congratulations....  Yogi

Please do email me with all our details before Weds 16th to claim your prize



My challenge this week is to create something inspired by the plant below
It is a Princettia..... I bought it from QVC where it had been especially bred for the Breast Cancer Care night a couple of weeks ago.... a pink poinsettia..... I have never seen one before and it is truly amazing. Also all the money for the plant went to a good cause so I was happy to purchase it and now it sits on our dining room table in all its glory... I wonder how long it will live????



As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours just make sure you include pink and/or green. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.






Now check out the DT works of art.... again superb.. thanks ladies.


CAROLINE







CLAIRE









CYNTHIA








JEN







JENNY





10 comments:

Daniele said...

I have just got back from a garden centre and saw one of these pink poinsettias.....they are stunning
hugs

Karen said...

Lovely cards such wonderful inspiration.xx

Sandra H said...

Wow fabulous cards :) Sandra H

Janet said...

Beautiful DT cards once again, Cynthia.

Janet xx

kiwimeskreations said...

great challenge thank you :-)
Here is my entry
http://kiwimeskreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/sweet-sleep.html
Blessings
Maxine

peggy gatto said...

Thank you for your inspiring art!!!

Zoechaos said...

Not seen one of these yet but they sound lovely XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

First time here. love the pink poinsettia xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful DT cards, and the plant is beautiful
Beryl x

Seafield Jo said...

Beautiful DT cards once again. Jo x

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD