Now on to the lucky winner of the Joanna Sheen voucher this month.....
come in number 20
Susan you win well done ..... please do email me before 14th September to claim your prize.
Don't forget to visit Joanna's super shop and see what goodies you can pick up.
Now onto ChiChi Memories last sponsorship challenge... this week the theme is 'USING ACETATE WITH A CHRISTMAS THEME'. The DT were given some lovely images again to work with... you can see the results below.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Do please forgive me if I don't comment before Tuesday as am away demonstrating at a Trade Show this weekend. I will check in as and when I can.
CAROLINE

CYNTHIA

ELIZABETH
JEN
LESLEY

6 comments:
Wow great samples from the DT:) Sandra H
Beautiful inspiration from the DT!
Hugs Sandra P
Just found this challenge blog will get inspiration flowing and maybe back!
Love DT creations
jude
Mr. Linky doesn't seem to be playing Cynthia so
my card is here
Beryl x
Wonderful samples, though my first reaction was oh no not the 'C' word! I will steel myself and try to participate :)
Great challenge again but I did grrr at you Cynthia after having submitted my 2nd entry for last week lol. Gorgeous inspiration. Carol x
Post a Comment