Thursday, 1 September 2011

Challenge 168 - 'Let's Emboss it'

Well - September is here..... yes really... and it feels more like November up here in the Highlands ....brrr heating on and woolly socks to keep my feet warm..... we don't seem to have had any summer yet.... so if you have it please send it up here.

Thanks for all your entries last week... some super postal entries... not too many though... this surprised me as the blog candy is just wonderful.
Many thanks again to Glenda for giving it so kindly.

So you want a winner??? well you will have to wait a little longer he he...keep reading..

Onto our new monthly challenge from our lovely sponsor Joanna Sheen..... a gift voucher is again up for grabs so get your thinking caps on and enter.
You have to be in it to win it....as they say.
So 'Let's Emboss' it please.... dry, normal or triple whichever takes your fancy.

As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

My wonderful Design Team have come up with some different ideas this week... and we have a new member..... Lesley actually lives in the Highlands too and I see her often - she is always persuading me to buy some new crafty goodies as she is in charge of our local craft shop..... I love it.....
Please welcome her and do check out her blog, she is new to this blogging lark, and of course check all the other DT blogs too.

Here is what she has to say -

'Hi my name is Lesley and I work full time as supervisor of 'the craft shop' in Inverness. When I'm not at work I am usually found at my craft table at home cardmaking, which is my big passion along with scrapbooking'

Here are their fab creations this week..... they always do some stunning work... thanks ladies.




CAROLINE








CYNTHIA







ELIZABETH











JEN










JENNY









LESLEY






















Oh and.... you thought I had forgotten didn't you..... the winner is


number 2


that is you Jan ltc so well done.

Please do contact me before 7th September to claim your prize.









15 comments:

Faye said...

I used two kinds of embossing in mine. I do love what the DT has made. Beautiful.

Jan said...

Wonderful DT work everyone.
xx Jan

Victoria Lavender said...

Hi, I'm new here. I placed you on my new challenge list blog called "Looking 4 Challenges". (looking4blogchallenges.blogspot.com )and I thought I would play you as well. Looks like a nice place. Thanks

Carol said...

Great inspiration again ladies. Carol x

Glennis F said...

Lovely cards ladies

Merry said...

Wow...what different embossing. Wonderful creations. Thanks for the challenge.

Beryl K said...

Great DT cards, and I have used two types of embosssing as well. Sorry I never made it last week Cynthia
Beryl x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I love all kinds of embossing! On this card it is dry embossing with a folder and my cuttlebug. Thanks for the challenge x

Janet said...

Thoroughly enjoyed taking part. Great DT cards.

Janet xx

Wanda said...

Great selection of DT samples. Mine is attached. I had great fun making it, although I have to apologise for the shadow!
Wanda

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you for such a fun challenge! it was fun to see what the DT made as well!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous challenge and sample cards! Will be back to check out your future challenges. :o)

Sandra said...

Beautiful cards again this week, Sandra

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Beautiful projects from all the DT. Very inspirational, thankyou

Lavender Rose said...

Thanks for commenting on my latest card Cynthia, which I have now entered into your emboss it challenge :) I am amazed that anyone thought to visit my sadly neglected blog!!!!

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD