However, I did see some lovely sunsets and sunrises with your lovely creations... thanks so much one and all we love to see your interpretation of the theme.
On the positive side I have finally cracked Blogger... well my friend Jen has.... I have now downloaded Google Chrome and am using that instead of Explorer and hurrah it works...I can comment and not have to log in each and every time...many thanks Jen for the info - so if you are still having problems try this fix.
The winner this week is.....
Number..... 6
Congratulations Kerry K ..... you win the Joanna Sheen voucher.....lucky you.
Please email me with your address info before 15th June to claim your prize.
We have lost another DT member in Christine this week..... she has not been too well and is taking some time out to get better and hopefully enjoy the summer touring in her caravan.
Thanks so much for all your hard work and lovely creations Christine.... we will miss you... get well soon.
This week we have another challenge sponsored by Chi Chi Memories and they gave the DT some lovely images to work with.
You could win some of their images if you enter the challenge.... the topic being 'Ticket to Ride' .. see another song title lol.
So let us see your creations with TICKETS ..... the transport can be of your choice.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Here are the DT creations for inspiration should you need any.
AUDREY
CYNTHIA

JEN
JENNY

7 comments:
Looks like I am first for a change! My blogger has settled down again but will keep Chrome in mind for the future.
Janet xx
Managed to get mine in quickly too. I use Firefox and haven't any probs with Blogger.
Beryl x
lovely work from the DT.
Great challenge-glad I found you guys. thanx and great DT cards.
Another good challenge. Great DT inspiration. Carol x
Another good challenge. Great DT inspiration. Carol x
Another fab challenge and great DT work xx Jan
Post a Comment