Well the little person behind the Randon Generator has spoken the winning number and here it is.......
number 10
Well done...... Carol you win - a lovely prize again this week thanks to my lovely sponsors Emma and Mandy.
Please Carol contact me with your details no later than Weds 13th April to claim your prize.
I suppose I should have had a snooker challenge this week this being challenge 147.... those of you who don't have an interest ignore this comment lol ....but instead we have another song title for you to play with......'Lilac Wine' was a hit for the lovely Elkie Brooks many years ago and was always a favourite of mine. I have seen her sing it live many times.
Interpret the title however you wish but please do include some wine and lilac somewhere.... colour or flower will be fine..... mmm a nice glass of wine sounds good.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog.
As this is the first challenge of the month Joanna Sheen has a ten pound voucher up for grabs. Thanks again Joanna.
This week we say goodbye to Hazel one of our lovely DT members - many thanks for all your lovely works of art Hazel and please do stay in touch.
Next week we will have a new DT member so look out for the info about her.
Thanks and enjoy the challenge and we will all drink your health with Lilac Wine.
Here are the DT creations to help with inspiration should you need any of course - all great again girls thanks so much.
AUDREY
CHRISTINE

CLAIRE

CYNTHIA

ELIZABETH

HAZEL
JEN

8 comments:
If i don't get chance to join in the challenge I'll just have the wine and listen to the music -lol.
Great DT samples yet again.
and super challenge too. Love the song themes.
Ann xxx
Thanks for the challenge and the fun!
These daisies from my garden last year just happened to be the right colours!!
Having problems posting - Mr Linky asking me to choose thumbnails??? Will try again later x
Nifty theme, Cynthia. My challenge is stretching the theme a bit. I had the wine but not the lilac.
This theme stretched the little ole brain cells until I remembered this decoupage from Tina Fallon and luckily it went beautifully with my new pad of backing papers. Love the DT samples. Looking forward to receiving my stamps :) Carol x
I've been to see Elke twice and can't recall this song but I'm sure I must have heard it. My all time favourite is Pearl's a Singer - just wish I had it on cd or somewhere. Haven't heard it for yonks.
Beryl xx
love the theme,
i could not choose thumbnails,but here is the card
http://weicar.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-time-to-wine.html
Post a Comment