Thanks again for all your lovely creations keep them coming as we love to see them.
So come in number....... 15
that's you....... Granny Goodwitch
please email me before 16th March with your name and address to claim your prize.
Well done.
Now onto this week's challenge...... 'Best Friends'...... this gives lots of options so create whatever you fancy as long as you include best friends somewhere.
This week the challenge is again sponsored by Chi Chi Memories - they gave the DT some lovely images to work with.... so do pop over and see what they have to offer.... you may win some digis yourself with your creation.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Here are the lovely creations made by my very talented Design Team - hope you like them
AUDREY
CHRISTINE
CLAIRE

CYNTHIA

ELIZABETH

JEN
HAZEL
8 comments:
I love the DT cards so pretty. This has been a card that I have been meaning to make for my dearest friend so it has given me just the poke I needed
Thank You
xxx
Wonderful cards and blog xx Jan
Gorgeous makes! Ruby x
Your challenge turned out to be perfect timing!! Fab DT cards. Marie xx
The design team cards are wonderful. My entry is a digital card, which I can run off onto photo paper, when I decide to send it to one of my best friends. I used a Chi Chi Memories image.
Love all the DT cards fab designs.
Hugs Christine x
Some lovely cards made..xxx
My first atttempt at one of your challenges. Love the DT cards. Carol x
Post a Comment