This week I would like you to 'Paint it' - lots of options here, backgrounds, foregrounds, oil paints, watercolours etc. the choice is endless.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Here is my card - the background created using Eco Green paints.
Hope you like it.


4 comments:
OOh, I just used watercolours on a background, so it fits this week's theme perfectly. Thank you.
http://katykrunch.blogspot.com/2010/08/children-and-paint.html
Cynthia, this is gorgeous, and such a great inspiration piece. Mine is on my blog.
I hope my ATC-card, done with Inktense -pencils, is okay for this challenge? Isn't they almost like watercolours?
Fun challenge Cynthia and such different cards to see. Thanks.
Jen x
Post a Comment