Thursday, 8 July 2010

Challenge 111 - Triple Treasures

Hello crafters - a big thank you for your lovely Art Deco entries last week there are some beauties to be seen over on my favourites blog.
This week I would like you to create a Triple Treasure  using Triple Embossing.
I got my melting pot out this week and enjoyed playing with it so hope you will do the same.  If you don't have a melt pot you can still triple emboss as I am sure you all know already.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.
Next week we have a new GD so hope you will all look forward to seeing her creations.
Here is my card - not as intended at all - but that's the joy of triple embossing.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Faye said...

I loved the look of your card, Cynthia. It is so beautiful and I can tell that you have done this technique a few times before. My entry is on my blog, Cynthia. All I can say is that I really tried. It was fun and I will probably try this again sometime soon.

Christine said...

Thanks for the inspiring sample Cynthia!
My entry is on my blog

Janet said...

Great fun making this! Good challenge.


Janet xx

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD