Thursday, 31 December 2009

CHALLENGE 84 - NEW

Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy and Peaceful New year.
May all your hopes, wishes and dreams come true this year of the Tiger.
Many thanks for the lovely DEER  entries - they can be seen on the sampler.
Your new challenge, the first of the year will be NEW. 
New Year, New You, New products, New techniques or New  gifts that you received for Christmas.  Anything new would be a good start to the new year I think.
As usual you may create whatever you fancy be it atc, card, scrapbook layout, tag, inchie, 4 x 4 - the choice is yours. As always add your creation to your blog or email me direct with the picture if you don't have a blog. Leave me a comment with a direct link to your work of art and I will pop over to have a look. Please include a link to my challenge site on your blog. Thanks and enjoy the challenge.

11 comments:

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Hi Cynthia & Geoff,
A Happy, Heathly, Prosperous New Year to you both.
I will join in this week, it will be my first challenge for 2010.
Love & Hugs
Christine xx

Faye said...

Here are my origami cranes, new gifts from my Japanese friend Akiko.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2009/12/lime-and-lemon-and-new.html

Annie said...

Happy New Year Cynthia and Geoff.

Great idea for the new challenge.

Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Made it this time! Wishing you both a wonderful 2010

Ann x

Claire said...

Happy New Year.
My entry for the challenge is here
Claire xx

Shirl said...

Hi Cynthia a Happy New Year to you and thanks for your comment. Also thanks for pointing out I linked to the wrong challenge. Only just found your site and it is lovely will be a regular visitor x x

Yvonne Russell said...

Thanks for the challenge. Have a wonderful year. I see lots of card making fun in all our futures. :)

Beryl said...

Here we are at the start of another year. I look forward to joining in your challenges on 2010.
Happy New Year.
Beryl xx

Shelley said...

Happy New Year, I have used a digi stamp which is new to me :)
Shelley xx

Spyder said...

Hope I'm not too late (as usual!) Happy New Year!!!
(Lyn)

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD

BRILLANTE WEBLOG AWARD